Direct Service Provider (DSP)
A DSP provides direct care support services for our clients in order to maximize the individual’s potential. Following Individual Service Plans and Behavioral Support Plans, a DSP is focused on providing services that enhance the overall health, safety, and welfare of their clients.
What will I be doing on the job?
- Interact with clients assisting with day-to-day tasks
- Engage in fun activities with clients
- Health monitoring and medication administration
- Meal preparation in accordance to dietary guidelines
- Light housekeeping
- Assist with personal cares
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation to and from programs and training classes
- Communication & Problem-Solving skills
- Successful completion of a caregiver background check, TB test and Health
- Some positions may require valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record